McCue Compounding Pharmacy and Home Healthcare
McCue Pharmacy is part of a group of independently-owned pharmacies driven to provide exemplary patient care tailored to each client’s needs. Personalized care is our legacy. With roots that date back to1953, we are one of Richmond’s first pharmacies and have built our reputation on integrity, personalized service and a proud record of maintaining the highest standard of professional care and knowledge in key areas such as medication management, specialty compounding, medical equipment sales & rental as well as compression therapy and brace fitting.
Whether it’s a quick refill or a question about your medication, McCue Pharmacy offers personal and prompt service. Unlike big box establishments, you can always count on being helped by our experienced pharmacists and expertly trained staff – whatever your need. Moreover, our team reflects the demographic diversity that characterizes Richmond: a diversity that enriches our services and enables us to deliver client-centered care. We offer services in Mandarin, Cantonese, Hindi, Punjabi, Gujarati, Tagalog, Farsi and Arabic. We are conveniently located across Richmond Center Mall & the Brighouse Skytrain Station, next to the Royal Bank in the Island Medical Building with over 15 family practice physicians, several specialists as well as a walk-in clinic.
We are pleased to put patients first and offer a variety of products and services to meet your healthcare needs.
- Aids for Daily Living (Reacher, Sock-Aid, Jar Opener, Transfer Belts/Dics/Board, Elastic Shoe Laces, Magnifying Glasses, Leg Lifter, etc)
- Breast Pump (Hospital Grade) & Medela – Rental & Sales
- Brace Fitting (Large Product Selection, Certified Brace Fitting Center)
- Compression Socks (Certified Fitting Centre with a large on hand product selection, offering mobile service and corporate events)
- Compression Sleeves (Certified Fitting Centre)
- Medical Equipment Sales, Rental & Installation
- Hospital Beds
- Bathroom Safety
- Ceiling Lifts
- Lift Chairs
- Bed Rails
- Ostomy & Incontinence Care and Supplies
- Thermoflow-Far Infrared Therapy Clothing
- Walking Poles
- Wound & Skin Care
Our people reflect the demographic diversity that characterizes our communities: a diversity that enriches our services and enables us to deliver customized care. We offer services in Hindi, Punjabi, Gujarati, Mandarin, Cantonese, Tagalog, Farsi and Arabic.
At McCue Pharmacy we believe in going above and beyond the standard pharmacy services to provide the highest level of quality care and service for our customers. Some of our services include:
- Blister Packing (Medication Management Packaging)
- Compounding of specialty medications (see below)
- Free pick-up and delivery of prescriptions and other pharmacy products
- Injections/Vaccines/Travel Clinic
- Medication Reviews
- Vial of Life Program
- On-line prescription refill
- Up to date information on over-the-counter and prescription medication
- Expired medication and sharps disposal
- And much more!
Specialty Medication & Compounds
McCue Pharmacy uses state-of-the-art equipment that enables us to create specialized medications designed to meet specific needs. Whether turning an existing medication into an easier- to- take form (capsule, cream, liquid, etc), or creating a medication that is not readily available, our expertly trained pharmacists will be able to customize your prescription to meet your individual needs.
We work together with you and your doctor to find solutions to any problem, whether simple or complex. Contact us today for more information!
Examples include custom medicated gels, creams and liquids for the following conditions:
- Acne and Rosacea formulations
- Hormone Balancing
- Skin lightening for spot treatments
- Eczema and Psoriasis
- Chronic pain
- Cancer Pain
- Diabetic Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Post herpetic neuralgia
- Diaper Rash
Other examples include:
- Discontinued medications (e.g. Phenazopyridine Capsules)
- Back-ordered medications
- Creating a liquid form of tablet or capsule formulations
- Flavoring children’s or bitter medications with a variety of flavors
- Rectal suppositories to treat internal and external hemorrhoids
- Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (capsules, creams, suppositories)
- Specialized veterinary compounds for your pets to help reduce dosing schedules and improve taste and smell.
- Bio-identical hormones & Healthy Aging
- Foot Care
- Hearing Care (see below)
- Health and Wellness
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pain management
- Wound Care
- FREE Hearing Assessment
- Recommendation to suit your needs
- Demonstration and trial before purchase
- Supply and fitting for maximum comfort
- Hearing aid repairs and adjustments
- Maintenance and cleaning
For additional information, please visit http://www.alliancehearing.ca/
McCue Compounding Pharmacy and Home Healthcare is licensed by the College of Pharmacists of BC. The pharmacy manager is Peter Cheng. Pharmacy practice issues may be reported directly to the College of Pharmacists of BC via their website.
College of Pharmacists of BC Website